2017 BEAUTY FAVOURITES!!
Now it wouldn’t quite be the Just Katleho blog, if I didn’t mention some of my favourite Beauty Products of 2017 right? I just had to, for all the blog readers that don’t quite watch the Just Katleho Youtube channel (…and by the way, if you haven’t subscribed to the channel, um, why not?). Will link the video and the channel at the end of this blog post! 🙂
2017, I can say, hands down, for me, was the year I bought A LOT OF MAKEUP, but more especially, high end makeup items that I’ve always wanted to get my hands on, as well as some new releases on the market, and new releases for me.
I especially loved how my Instagram feed would just make me so happy looking at all these wonderful makeup products that I had purchased! (Not too wonderful for my pockets, but oh so wonderful for my heart, lol!).
This blog post is just a quick one to mention some of my makeup faves over 2017, and where you can buy them if you want to get your hands on them, as well as how much they retail for!
Please note that I did say that this was the year of my buying tons of high end makeup, so there will be a lot of high end brands in my beauty 2017 faves. 🙂
If you want a little more detail of why I actually love these products, definitely check out the video on my channel, and you will be able to see all of the details behind each and every product! 🙂
- Tartelette Toasted Palette (beautiful if you love neutral yet golden looks!). R950, available from MUSE BEAUTY. CLICK HERE.
- Tartelette In Bloom Palette ( if you love your neutral shades). R950. Available from EYE SEE HUE MAKEUP. CLICK HERE.
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Nude Foundation (great for a light makeup feel, but full coverage, great for warmer months even wen you need fuller coverage). R585. Available from the Estee Lauder E Commerce Site, or Edgars or EL Stores. CLICK HERE.
- Black Opal Soft Velvet Finishing Powder in “Meduim” (great for baking and highlighting under the eyes, and as overall setting powder). R230. Available from Clicks, Foschini, Dishem. CLICK HERE.
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink (great liquid lipsticks that STAY ALL DAY! They don’t budge, are so comfortable on the lips, and fade very nicely, not cracking!) Fave colours are Pioneer and Escapist. R150. Available from Dischem, Foshini, Clicks and Online stores like Zando, Foshini Beauty. CLICK HERE.
- Smashbox “Always On” Liquid Lipsticks (also really great for the lips, great colour selection, my faves being True Grit and Stepping Out”. R330. Available from Smashbox Online, Red Square, Foshini Beauty, Woolworths Beauty. CLICK HERE.
- Maybelline Push Up Drama Mascara (great for volume and length! The best Mascara for 2017 according to me! R150. CLICK HERE
There are so many more products that I loved from 2017, all of them being on my latest video:
2017 Beauty Favourites
Check them out on there!!
What were some of your favourites in 2017? Let me know, I’d love to try out some new products this year!
Until the next one,
Live in Light and Love <3